Do not put your parents in a retirement home.

 

Do not put your parents in a retirement home.
Instead, do this.
Hey, Dad, I found a way to get paid $72,000 by taking care of you.
$72,000? How?
Oh, it’s simple, the government will pay me.
I’m confused. Explain.
So, instead of taking you to an assisted living home that costs $60,000,
the government gives you the option to hire a paid caregiver of your choice.
Oh… so I can hire a family member as a caregiver, like you?
Exactly.
The program is called CDPAP,
and they will pay me up to $72,000 per year.
So, what’s the catch?
Well, as long as I’m over 18 and pass the basic training,
I can take care of the elderly, just like you.
Dad, that’s amazing.

https://www.pa.gov/services/aging/apply-for-the-caregiver-support-program

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

IgA Nephropathy (Berger’s Disease) - Kidney disease - too much protein in the kidney

Kidney stone foods and snacks